Peshok with Lamahatta & Tinchuley
2N and 3D tour of Peshok including sightseeing of Tinchulay and Lamahatta.
- Tour in the months of – September 2019 to May 2020.
- View of Kanchenjunga from room on a clear day.
- Mesmerising view of Kalimpong at night from home-stay.
- Village trail of Peshok.
- Sightseeing to Tinchuley and Lamahatta
- Homely food.
- All transfers in Innova / Wagon-R.(as per group size)
- Travel experience you will cherish for life.
In home-stay. Non AC Rooms with attached washroom fitted with geyser.
- Evening Tea with Snacks.
Peshok is a small tranquil village of Darjeeling district known for its captivating beauty and tea-estates. The best option to learn about Peshok is through the eyes of its inhabitants. Nothing can be a better option to stay at Peshok other than a Home-stay. Peshok is an epitome of resilient women and most of the home-stays are run by women.
If the skies are clear one can have a panoramic view of Mt. Kanchenjunga. “Char-Dham” of Namchi and Kalimpong can be seen from Peshok. Peshok is identified by sprawling Peshok Tea Garden.