- Two back to back Jeep safaris (one sunrise and one sunset safari) with experienced naturalist. Average duration for each safari – 4 hrs.
- One Elephant safari.
- Homely but delicious food.
- All transfers in Innova vehicle.
- Wildlife experience you will cherish for life.
Accommodation near Manas National Park main gate. Standard non AC room (with attached washroom) on twin sharing basis.(Option for Dormitory also available)
- Breakfast – Juice, Fruits, Chappti/ Puri, Sabzi, Omlet/ Bioled egg
- Lunch – Rice/Chappti, Dal, Sabzi, Sag, Bhazi, Green Salad, Local Fish/ Borourli Fish
- Dinner – Rice/Chappti, Dal, Sabzi, Bhazi, Green Salad, Chicken, Dessert
- Evening Tea with Veg Pokara
Manas is the land of big five – Tiger, Elephant, Rhino, Wild Water Buffalo and Leopard along with a host of bird species including critically endangered Bengal Florican. Manas is one of the most beautiful National Parks of Eastern India. The river Manas with its distributaries, the Beki and Hakua, flows through the Park. Other smaller streams include Jongrong, Gyati and Garuchara. Its landscape is of semi-evergreen forest interspersed with grasslands. Tall and short grasses (locally called Barenga), open grasslands and numerous water bodies offer an environment for the BIG FIVE wildlife to thrive.
The month of April is the ideal time to visit Manas. April is the peak of dry seasons the forest is basically becoming devoid of greenery. It’s easy to spot wildlife and take photographs. It’s also the best time to spot Bengal Florican. Bengal Florican is a shy bird and very hard to spot the due presence of tall grass. However, in April grasses dry-up, and patience at times gives rich dividends. The time also coincides with the mating season (March to June) of Bengal Florican. Male Bengal Floricans is relatively easy to spot during mating season for its colourful display in the air. Female Bengal Floricans are far more shy and secretive.
To know more about Manas National Park, please visit our Blog- Magical Manas