20th Sept 2020 – National Parks and Jungles along with Forest Bungalows in Dooars to be opened for the tourists from 23rd September 2020. Forest department prescribed a new set of rules to re-open forests post COVID-19.
New prescriptions are as below-
- No vehicle will enter the forest without permission from Forest Department.
- Jungle/ Watchtower Safari tickets to be issued through online portal.
- All gypsy to be sanatised after Jungle/ Watchtower Safari.
- Wearing of mask is mandatory.
- At any point of time maximum number of people allowed in watchtower is restricted to 20.
- At least one seat in vehicle to be empty while entering the jungle.
- Elephant Safari suspended as of now.
Stay connected and subscribe to our e-mail notification to get any updates related to tourism in Dooars and North Bengal.